[Balug-Admin] how to get BALUG promo material to LW E?

Mon Aug 6 14:05:47 PDT 2007

Oooh, 644!  Looks like a quite nice score!
At least from what I can tell from the various maps, looks like if we
in fact have 644 and it's as depicted in the maps I see, looks like it's
a 10'x20' ... that's twice the size of the typical small booth and .org
booths, if I'm not mistaken.  If in fact we've got that much space, I sure
hope we can make quite good use of it!

references/excerpts:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/dev/images/other/Website_NGDC_&_LWSFO7.pdf