[Balug-Admin] how to get BALUG promo material to LW E?

jim stockford jim@well.com
Mon Aug 6 19:39:30 PDT 2007

    Briana promised us three tables. Terri Lopez, our
show rep, sees only one allocated. Briana says
there's a sign coming. Terri looked mystified but
said it'd be there.
    Yes, it's a 10*20 and oddly central to the back
wall, right in the path of the food and toilets.