[Balug-talk] Linux Driver needed....

Jonathan Jefferies espadajefferies at netscape.net
Wed Nov 19 12:15:03 PST 2003

I have to disagree with Mr. Karsten's demand for bottom posting
only. As his first reference states:
"Inclusion practice is still evolving, and disputes over the ‘correct’
inclusion style occasionally lead to holy wars."
Personally I find each of the three methods useful at different
times, though I admit to hating having to search for new information
in many posts. If I find nothing new in the first few lines I often
just pitch it.

Still I do thank him for the three references. The one from Intel was
rather corporate goodie goodie b.s. but the one from mailformat.dan
was quite articulate. So I reserve the right to change my mind upon
mature reflection.

Jonathan Jefferies

    : deleted material