[BALUG-Talk] Fwd: BALUG Linux user group invitation to Novell Linux Day 2010 Tour (2010-06-10 Santa Clara, CA)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri May 14 05:53:23 PDT 2010

Based on:
http://register.novell.com/simple/?event_id=26725&lcode=enu&CFID=553496&CFTOKEN=84985340
as far as I can tell this is being held:
(digging back into base64 encoded HTML in the original email, looks
like there's also:
http://register.novell.com/adtracker/?id=583
for Irvine, CA on 2010-05-19, but I still don't see this event in
San Francisco CA or for 2010-05-10)

----- Forwarded message from James.Elliot at novell.com -----