[BALUG-Talk] Fwd: Few Passes to Joomla Day at eBay on Oct 1-3

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Sep 19 16:17:47 PDT 2010

Passing along.  Anyone interested should inquire with Debi
<debi at kontentdesign.com>, not me.

---<begin>---

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 17:46:11 +0000 (UTC)
From: debindan at comcast.net
To: balug-announce at lists.balug.org, balug-announce at lists.balug.org
Subject: Few Passes to Joomla Day at eBay on Oct 1-3

As the event coordinator for Joomla Day USA West 2010,
http://joomladaywest.com/ , I'd like to give your community a heads up
in case it is of interest. The event is Oct 1-3 and will be held at the
eBay Town Hall in San Jose.

We have the entire Joomla Production Team attending the event, and Aaron
Newton (Mootools) is one of our keynote speakers. If anyone is
interested from BALUG, I am offering a few complimentary conference
passes for the event!

They may contact me via email or Skype.
Cheers ~ debi
debi at kontentdesign.com