[BALUG-Talk] Book(s) for BALUG, ...

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 19 06:03:10 PST 2012

Book(s) for BALUG, ...

I've received review copies of:
Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, A,
3rd Edition
from Pearson Education User Group Program
in both hardcopy and comp eBook codes (pdf/mobi/ePub) form.
I've been distributing these, thus far one per user group, and do still
have both formats available for BALUG for this month's meeting on
Tuesday.

Details:
Book details:
Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, A,
3rd Edition
By Mark G. Sobell
Published Sep 14, 2012 by Prentice Hall.
Copyright 2013
Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
Pages: 1224
Edition: 3rd
Book
ISBN-10: 0-13-308504-X
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-308504-4
http://www.informit.com/title/013308504X

Thus far I've distributed one copy to each of the following user groups:
Berkeley Linux Users Group http://www.berkeleylug.com/
Berkeley Unix User Group (BUUG) http://www.buug.org/
And after BALUG's meeting this month, I'm likely to take what remains to
the following user group(s) until I've zero copies remaining:
Ubuntu Hour (Berkeley)
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/berkeleylug/ickm8TfpO34
Ubuntu Hour (San Francisco) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Hour
Bay Area Debian (BAD) http://bad.debian.net/