[BALUG-Talk] Books for BALUG and ...

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 18 04:09:00 PST 2014

Books for BALUG and additional user groups I'll be going to:
I have the single user comp codes for eBook* formats presently
*one's choice of: watermarked: EPUB, MOBI, or PDF
I expect to have set of physical copies of some books fairly soon
also (will mention that after I've received those).
Anyway, I shall be giving these away at upcoming user group meetings,
including BALUG.

references/excerpts/(slightly redacted):

----- Forwarded message from <redacted>@pearson.com -----