[BALUG-Talk] Fwd: Larry Wall Presents: Perl 6!

Fri Sep 4 06:46:56 PDT 2015

----- Forwarded message from brianne@craigslist.org -----
     Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 15:57:49 -0700
     From: Brianne <brianne@craigslist.org>
  Subject: Larry Wall Presents: Perl 6!
       To: balug-contact@balug.org

Hi BALUG,

Larry Wall suggested I share the following event with your members.
Please let me know if this is possible.  Thanks!
--
Brianne O'Leary Gagnon
Human Resources Manager

craigslist is hiring!
http://www.craigslist.org/about/craigslist_is_hiring

craigslist is pleased to host Larry Wall Presents: Perl 6!

Perl 6 has been a long time coming—some might say too long—but now
here it is, and it's pretty sweet. Perl 6 corrects some of the flaws
in the Perl 5 design, but in doing so it also corrects many of the
flaws in other popular dynamic languages. It does this through a
balanced, multi-paradigmatic approach, combining the best of
functional programming, object-oriented programming, meta-programming,
and reactive programming. It is also a language that is designed from
the ground up to evolve gracefully, to grow with you as you grow. It's
also still fun. Come and find out what your future self might think
about Perl 6.

To view event details and register, please visit:

http://perl6releasetalk.ticketleap.com/perl-tech-talk/details

----- End forwarded message -----