[BALUG-Talk] [BALUG-Announce] BALUG: TOMORROW: Tu 2016-07-19 Elizabeth K. Joseph on: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus"; & other BALUG News

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz@princessleia.com
Tue Jul 19 22:50:56 PDT 2016

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 8:31 AM, Michael Paoli
<Michael.Paoli@cal.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> For our 2016-07-19 meeting, we're proud to present:
> Elizabeth K. Joseph[1] on: Ubuntu[2] 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus"[3]

Thanks to everyone who came out tonight! Slides are available for
download from my website, you're welcome to use them yourself if you'd
like:

http://princessleia.com/presentations/2016/balug_ubuntu_1604.pdf (6M)

http://princessleia.com/presentations/2016/balug_ubuntu_1604.odp (5.4M)

These files are big because there are a lot of screenshots, contact me
if you want a screenshot-free smaller version of the slides.

> San Francisco Ubuntu 16.04 Release Party 2016-07-28
> http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/3398-san-francisco-ubuntu-1604-release-party/

Thanks to Michael for sharing this, it is coming up next week! If you
missed the BALUG presentation tonight, you have a final chance to
catch it at this event. Plus a pile of Ubuntu goodies and free pizza
and refreshments over at the OpenDNS office near the SF Caltrain
station.

If you can't RSVP through the link above, drop me an email to RSVP or
use meetup instead:
http://www.meetup.com/Ubuntu-California/events/231970711/