[BALUG-Talk] Books[1], etc. for ...

Fri Mar 11 07:30:21 PST 2016

Books[1], etc. for ...

I've got 5 new titles I received 2016-03-03 (only qty. 1 or 2 of each)
plus only two remaining titles I received earlier (and only qty. 1 of
each of those remain).
If you are or may be interested, see: [1]
This upcoming week I'll be attending:
Berkeley Linux Users Group (BerkeleyLUG) [2]
Bay Area Linux Users Group (BALUG) [3]
Berkeley Unix User Group (BUUG) [4]
I'm not planning to schelp all 6 physical titles
with me to each of these meetings, so depending what relevant responses
I see in email on the applicable user group list(s) (and emailing me and
not to any relevant list doesn't count) before I head out the door from
home directly or indirectly (e.g. via work) to those meetings,
or if I see nothing relevant by then on list for group I'll be heading
to, I'll randomly select ... anyway, based upon whichever, I'll bring at
least two physical titles with me, and up to a max of perhaps as many as
4, to each of those meetings.

"Must be present to win" - I'm not going to hold books for people that
don't make it to meetings - especially while denying said book(s) to
those that do make it to meetings - so don't ask.  So, if you want to
get hold of one of these titles, from me, you need to actually make it
to a meeting.

If you don't manage to catch me at one of the shortly upcoming meetings
mentioned above, there are will remain some additional future
opportunities to potentially get such a title for yourself from me at
some other future meeting - see [1] (and that wiki page is generally
update to reflect what remaining titles I still have copy(/ies) of).

footnotes/references/excerpts:
1. https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:books_and_publications
2. http://www.berkeleylug.com/
3. http://www.balug.org/