[BALUG-Talk] BUUG is mostly dead

Michael Paoli michael.paoli@cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 16 14:45:42 UTC 2023

Well, BUUG.org lost their meeting venue to COVID-19,
so for meetings, BUUG.org has been mostly absorbed into
BerkeleyLUG.com (as similarly happened years ago to
Ubuntu Hour Berkeley).
BUUG.org still has web site and list, but the web site is
mostly continuing effectively on autopilot, and the list may not be working.
Also, BerkeleyLUG.com - meeting location has shuffled around a lot, so
generally best to check list for latest.

In any case, BALUG.org still continues.