[Balug-admin] A speaker/presentation for BALUG meeting - on Shell Programming, to be held at the ...

Michael Paoli mp@rawbw.com
Mon Aug 29 20:54:09 PDT 2005

Uhm, ... (rearranging quotes a bit) ... that's nice, but did you read what
I wrote? :-)  (okay, so it was a bit long) ... I can at least pencil myself
in for that date (2005-10-18), but may not be able to confirm that date for
a fair while yet.  Perhaps I'll know quite a bit more about my schedule in the
upcoming weeks, ... but then again some of it may not be settled for a fair
while yet.

Nov., Dec., Jan., Feb. BALUG meetings are meeting dates I could almost
certainly make.  Sept., Oct. (and to a lesser extent Mar. - Jun. 2006) are
still rather uncertain.

Quoting Dick Verna: