[Balug-admin] Mailing list help

Michael Hubbard michael@offroadgeek.com
Fri Mar 18 19:04:36 PST 2005

Jerry wrote:

>Hello Larry and Dick,
>
>As we spoke of before, I am available to help with maintenance of email
>addresses on BALUG. Let me know.
>
>Jerry McGovern

Hi Jerry - Thanks for the offer! I will be working with you to
transition some of the mailing list maintenance to you. Since I've just
recently moved to Minnesota, I'll need to work with you remotely. I will
do my best to send you detailed emails, but if you need to reach me
realtime, you can via AIM - offroadgeek is my nick, or my cell #
415-341-2271. I get AIMs on my sidekick, so I am almost always logged
on, but may not respond immediately, especially if I'm driving ;)

I'll send my next message to your email address (off list).

Best regards,

Michael