[Balug-admin] Re: LVM presentation web materials, etc.

Xavier balug-talk@xav.to
Sat May 21 13:49:09 PDT 2005

Michael Paoli wrote:
> Also, did someone record the audio?  If so, might we/I be able to get that
> recording in a format we might be able to make accessible to folks?  That
> might be particularly useful for folks that didn't make the meeting.

It presently exists as a 96Kb/sec MP3, spanning 46.6 megs.

I'll throw up a temporary torrent if theres any demand.

> I/we might also want to do something with the photographs that were taken.
> The full resolution ones (though very nice that they exist and are available)
> are probably too large for general use on the web site(s) ... but perhaps I/we
> may grab the fulls, and do some editing to produce a nice set of more
> browser-friendly images to cover shots taken at the meeting.

I already reduced/perspective-corrected the slide shots for kicks, I
tried but failed te upload them to deathowl's fileserver, along with
thumbnails for the original images.

Tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do.