[Balug-admin] corrupt www.balug.org site

xiaowen xiaowenx@gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:21:25 PST 2005

I think there is some HTML weirdness.

You have now:

BALUG 2005-11-15. Meeting Presentations: Shell Programming and why he
likes Fvwm Michael Paoli.

<!-->

If you have any leads or suggestions, for a future speaker please <a
href="mailto:balugadmin@balug.org">email us.!></a><br>

If you changed that to:

BALUG 2005-11-15. Meeting Presentations: Shell Programming and why he
likes Fvwm Michael Paoli.

<!--

If you have any leads or suggestions, for a future speaker please <a
href="mailto:balugadmin@balug.org">email us!</a><br>

It works out much better, in gecko (Epiphany) anyway.

The ".>" and "!>" are not probably not valid HTML.  Plus, I think some
things inside the comment block are not allowed either.

For what it's worth, I think it'd be much easier to find errors if
that could be converted to XHTML.  Then, you could run it through an
XML validator and easily find syntax errors.  The w3c has a validator
at http://validator.w3.org/ that you can try to find semantic errors.
I'm not sure what postnuke provides for that though.

Xiaowen