[Balug-admin] BALUG (pre)announcement/reminder

Michael Paoli mp@rawbw.com
Thu Oct 13 23:57:39 PDT 2005

Well, we're getting relatively close to meeting time.

I was thinking I'd send a reminder to the announce list.

Any other news or items/updates, etc., I should add to or include with that?

Anyway, I'd like to get the "reminder" out rather/quite soon (like say, within
24 hours).  If there's something that doesn't make it in that "announcement"
we could probably catch it on one after the 2005-10-18 meeting (unless it's
so time critical or important it should go out sooner).

Do we have anything yet set up or confirmed for the Nov. meeting
regarding speaker/presentation?  Any date changes for the Nov. and/or Dec.
meetings due to timing relative to holidays or anything like that?

I know USENIX would also like various user groups to mention the upcoming
LISA conference - I could include a tiny blurb on that (with relevant link
where one could get all the details if interested to know more).

Also, hopefully we're all set for 2005-10-18 meeting with our "regular"
room location, and video adapter thingy and microphone set-up - has anyone
confirmed all that?