[Balug-admin] Re: BALUG site cracked!: "H4ck3rsBr um passrinho que naum tinha cu foi caga e explodiu"

Michael Paoli mp@rawbw.com
Sat Sep 3 11:43:14 PDT 2005

I did also drop dreamhost a pair of notes.  Since I don't have "customer"
level access, it just went in on their general form, and they seem to only
"promise"/imply they'll read it within 24 hours ... and I don't know if that
would be even that "timely" and applicable over a 3 day holiday weekend.

Anyway, this is what I sent to their "Abuse Department" and "Public Relations":

Subject: cracked site - please pull

Can you please effectively pull (at least block port
80) until the person(s) legitimately responsible for
the site can repair it.

It is quite apparently cracked:
http://www.balug.org/

Thanks.