[Balug-admin] Web site - please fix at earliest convenience ...

Michael Paoli mp@rawbw.com
Mon Sep 5 17:18:19 PDT 2005

Ah, ... always more that could be tweaked/improved, but striking me as
more critical among them:
some/many of the links on the main page aren't functional, most notably
including links for meeting location and directions to meeting, presently
giving just: Module phpWiki not available.
Hopefully that can be fixed soon, as the main page doesn't even include
the address of meeting location (though for the resourceful, it gives the
city, name of the restaurant (twice), and, for better or worse, does mention
"downtown").

Probably not as critical as the above, but other things that caught my
attention: the "For time and location details, please check the Calendar."
text should probably get removed, so long as the calendar isn't available.
The LVM related links are also similarly (Module phpWiki not available)
broken.  Those are old enough we could probably just pull that stuff off the
page - or replace it with something much smaller and concise, e.g.:
2005-05-17: <A HREF="http://www.rawbw.com/~mp/linux/lvm/balug/">LVM presentation</A>

Anyway, if you could attend to at least the more critical among these things
at your earlies convenience, I'm sure many would appreciate that.

Thanks