[Balug-admin] October meeting administrivia

Michael Paoli mp@rawbw.com
Fri Sep 30 13:36:00 PDT 2005

For the October meeting, will we be able to meet in our regular spot, the
3rd Floor Banquet Facility: "The China Room",
and have our video hook-up and adapter, and microphone set-up available?
The September meeting was a bit awkward, as that room wasn't available
to us then (they were doing some remodeling or something like that).
We may have a fair to large(ish) turnout for the October meeting.  I'd
guestimate we'll easily take up 2 tables, probably 3, ... and maybe even
4 or more (more than 4 doesn't seem quite so probable to me, but if many
to all the folks that have said they'd be interested and want to come
and/or could/would find large numbers of folks that would be wanting to
come, we could land in the 4+ table range).