[Balug-admin] (forw) continuous balug reminders

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Mon Apr 10 06:29:13 PDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from craigs@gmx.net -----

Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:11:39 +0200 (MEST)
From: craigs@gmx.net
To: rick@linuxmafia.com
Subject: continuous balug reminders

Hello again Rick,

I apologize for wasting your time. I normally send a full copy of the email
in question when following up on *fraudulent* emails - but for some reason I
had my blinders on in this situation. I don't expect you to follow up on
this, but I'm sending it just in case you're curious. Forgive me if once
again it is lacking important information.

After having received unsubscription confirmations last October from
balug-talk-bounces@balug.org & balug-announce-bounces@balug.org, I continue
to receive the following monthly reminder:

>From balug-talk-admin@balug.org  Sat Apr  1 13:05:07 2006
        by colo1.sifry.com (8.12.3/8.12.3/Debian -4) with ESMTP id
k31GU0PY004614
        for <craigs@gmx.net>; Sat, 1 Apr 2006 08:30:10 -0800