[balug-admin] Job Posting

Rebecca Witt rwitt@friendster.com
Mon Aug 28 15:23:56 PDT 2006

Hi Rick,

I just send a message to: balug-talk-owners@lists.balug.org  and it
bounced.  I've attached the message for your reference.

Thanks,
Rebecca

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Moen [mailto:rick@linuxmafia.com]
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 2:41 PM
To: Rebecca Witt
Cc: balug-admin@lists.balug.org
Subject: Re: Job Posting

Quoting Rebecca Witt (rwitt@friendster.com):

> I was wondering if you distribute job postings to your members?

BALUG welcomes jobs postings from companies that are willing to, at the
same time, submit proposals for a technical talks to our membership at
one of the upcoming monthly meetings.  If Friendster would like to do
that, we'd love it!  Full details are at
http://lists.balug.org/listinfo.cgi/balug-talk-balug.org , the
"listinfo" page for our main mailing list -- which also specifies the
mailing list address you can then send your jobs posting to.

(We would not need to distribute your posting for you; you'd just post
it directly.)