[balug-admin] Job Posting

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 14 11:22:19 PST 2006

Quoting Archuleta, Marissa (Marissa.Archuleta@netapp.com):

> Hi Rick,
>
> Would it be okay if I posted a job opportunity to the BALUG Talk site?
> It's for a SW Platform Engineer at NetApp.
>
> Thank you for your time!
> Sincerely,
> Marissa
>

> Marissa Archuleta
> Sr. Sourcer
> Network Appliance
> amarissa@netapp.com

Hi, Marissa!  BALUG has a policy that it's glad to have jobs postings on
the balug-talk.lists.balug.org mailing list from any firm that is
willing to provide a technical featured speaker, on any Linux topic, for
an upcoming BALUG meeting.  (The speaker gets an attentive audience of
adept Linux users, and is treated to a Chinese banquet dinner at our
regular meeting place, a Chinatown restaurant's banquet room.)

That policy is outlined on the "listinfo" page for the mailing list,
here:  http://lists.balug.org/listinfo.cgi/balug-talk-balug.org

If NetApp will be sending us a speaker, then by all means please do post
the job ad.  Thanks!