[balug-admin] Anyone want to add anything to announcement to go out *real soon now*?

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sat Jul 15 12:33:01 PDT 2006

Quoting Michael Paoli (Michael.Paoli@cal.berkeley.edu):

> Anyone want to add anything to announcement to go out *real soon now*?
>
> Unless someone beats me to it I'll send out announcement regarding
> Tuesday's meeting and also mention of next month's meeting.

Not a complaint, but the membership are now really well informed --
since I also sent (and approved) a post about upcoming meetings on
balug-announce, last night.

--
Cheers,      English is essentially Pictish that was attacked out of nowhere by
Rick Moen    Angles cohabiting with Teutons who were done in by a drunk bunch of