[balug-admin] Announcements are out(?), etc.

Sat Jul 15 13:37:45 PDT 2006

Well, ... looks like announcements are in the archive:
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-announce-balug.org/2006-July/date.html
... but I didn't receive either of those e-mails, but I recieved
the balug-admin@lists.balug.org e-mails fine (I've got my
options set so that I also get sent list items where I'm subscribed
including when I am the sender).

Are other folks receiving the e-mails from the "announce" list okay?