[balug-admin] Fwd: Re: BALUG website [BALUG stuff to do (site, etc.)]

Mon Jul 17 22:47:05 PDT 2006

... and propogate that error by copying it with the error a second time ...

----- Forwarded message from Michael Paoli <Michael.Paoli@cal.berkeley.edu> -----
    Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:41:13 -0700
    From: Michael Paoli <Michael.Paoli@cal.berkeley.edu>
 Subject: Re: BALUG website [BALUG stuff to do (site, etc.)]
      To: mikron <mikron1234@gmail.com>

FYI, I ran checkbot against http://www.balug.org/ (excluding
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/).

Most of the stuff isn't too exciting (e.g. minor corrections should
be made, such as:
http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/installfest -->
http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/installfest/
http://www.linuxmafia.com/cabal/ -->
http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/
).

Some of the stuff, I'm not exactly where checkbot dug it up (it probably
included searching areas that needn't have been searched - at least some
of the URLs and such that checkbot found, I couldn't find on the
http://www.balug.org/ site - at least with some simple quick Google
searches).

Anyway, may want to review it and tweak those things that actually ought
to be tweaked (and ignore the what's "noise" and essentially false
positives).

                             Checkbot: main report

Report summary

    Links checked  59209
   Problems so far 82130
     Links to do   0

Overview per server

   Server Server
   Type Unique
   links Problem
   links Ratio
   [1]www.balug.org Apache/1.3.31 (Unix) DAV/1.0.3 mod_fastcgi/2.4.2
   mod_gzip/1.3.26.1a PHP/4.3.10 mod_ssl/2.8.19 OpenSSL/0.9.6c 82871
   82130 99%

Checkbot session parameters

   --url     Start URL(s)               http://www.balug.org/
   --match   Match regular expression   ^(http\:\/\/www\.balug\.org\/)
   --exclude Exclude regular expression http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/

   Page created by [2]Checkbot 1.75 on Sat Jul 15 13:04:57 2006.

   [3]Valid XHTML 1.1!