[balug-admin] At LinuxWorld: BoF: Network, Device, and Environment Monitoring BoF, Wednesday, 2006-08-16, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Thu Jul 20 05:04:11 PDT 2006

Thanks for the information.  Unfortunately I didn't get to this
e-mail before this month's BALUG meeting.  In the meantime,
I can pass it along to the BALUG "talk" list, and Cc: the "admin"
list, and when we send out our next e-mailing to the
"announce" list (probably about a week before the next BALUG meeting -
that meeting being the day before the BoF session you mention),
I/we can probably also include a brief metion (and relevant link(s))
to information about the BoF session.  That will probably also reach
more folks than verbal announcement alone at the meeting would have
covered anyway.  FYI, you can also post directly to the "talk" list
yourself if you're subscribed to it.  I didn't, at least easily, spot
link(s) on the LinuxWorld site covering listing of specific BoFs
for LinuxWorld - at least yet - but if those are available when we
cover a later announcement, we could probably also include those links
too.

I also noticed that for this year's LinuxWorld in San Francisco, it looks
like free Expo passes can be signed up for through 2006-08-13 - quite close
to the start of LinuxWorld itself (not sure about the cut-off, but
certainly after some date the registration probably becomes will-call
pickup rather than being mailed out).

http://www.balug.org/