[balug-admin] [balug-announce] Inaugural Monitoring SIG meeting Tuesday, Oct. 10, 7PM

Tue Oct 3 20:48:54 PDT 2006

Quoting Peter Mui:

> (Hi Michael et al, is this announcement an appropriate post to BALUG?
> We don't want to be perceived as spamming.  Thanks! -Peter)

Well, ... I guess at least one of the approvers thought it was okay,
as it seems it got approved, and went out:
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-announce-balug.org/2006-October/000076.html

I was hoping by now we'd have more general BALUG announcement out,
and could have also mentioned it in with that, ... but seems we're still
getting speaker stuff squared away and confirmed for Oct., so that
announcement stuff for BALUG isn't out ... at least yet, anyway.