[balug-admin] request registration help

jim stockford jim@well.com
Fri Oct 6 11:09:57 PDT 2006

    upon registering at the balug.org site, I got an error
message--some api call problem.
    upon re-registering, I got a message that the email
address ( jim@well.com ) was already registered.
username jim.stockford
email jim@well.com

    my guess is that the original registration partially
succeeded, enough to queer subsequent tries but
not enough for success.