[balug-admin] speaker coordinators

jim stockford jim@well.com
Tue Sep 26 14:22:43 PDT 2006

i can think of these personages as possible speakers:

* someone from Franz (Lisp compiler or whatever Lisp people call it)

* Marilyn Davis of bayPIGgies -- personable, Python booster

* Paul Cubbage of Open Country (former Wallengong honcho)-- admin
software product,
supports linux community, he sponsors PenLUG,
no reason why they should have him exclusively.

* someone from Gumstix (teeny, low power linux PCs)

personally, I think it'd be highly entertaining if anyone could
talk Rick Moen to come and rant and rave--he's probably
watching even now, but I'd be willing to brave the fires to
ask him.

Bill Kendricks on Tux Paint could be interesting, too.

My guess is you all would rather i confine such posts to
those specifically assigned to getting speakers: if so,
please get me email addresses or otherwise direct me.
jim