[Balug-admin] "announcement" and do we have the spearker info.?

Jesse Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy@gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 10:39:14 PDT 2007

Hi guys,

I lined up a speaker for Tuesday 17 April.  His email is
florkle@gmail.com.  I will post this on craigslist and upcoming.org if
somebody wants to send it to the -announce list.  Thanks.

Linux Data Recovery, and How to Avoid It.

Hard drives are getting larger while their warranties get shorter.
Disk failure and data corruption are facts of life that no Linux
power-user can ignore.  Mike Ray, formerly of DataSavers, offers
techniques for dealing with your direst disk dilemmas using freely
available tools.  He also discusses best practices to prevent crisis
situations, and offers horror stories from the field for your
Schadenfreude.