[Balug-Admin] Offer to Film January's BALUG Meeting

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt@gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 21:31:54 PST 2007

hi

On Dec 27, 2007 9:28 PM, Andrew Fife <afife@untangle.com> wrote:

> Michael brings up a good point.  I know that ESR values his privacy and we
> need to get his okay prior to filming.  I will reach out to him via email.
>
> Christian:
>
> in the event that I do not hear back from ESR regarding this issue, which
> is a possibility, I suggest that you bring your equipment and we simple ask
> his permission the night of the event.  Unless you think that is too
> forward.

I am totally okay with this proposal !

We might need help with lighting, though.  If we could please put out a call
to have people bring some painters lights, that would be great!