[balug-admin] request for speaker at balug

jim stockford jim@well.com
Sun Jan 21 10:04:50 PST 2007

    we're on! many thanks.
    the location is Four Seas on Grant near
Sacramento. I can meet whomever (let me
know) at the train station, if need be, and
return them afterward. Free dinner for the
speaker, of course. There is a projector
with laptop connex.
jim stockford for balug
415 823 4590 my cellphone, call anytime