[Balug-admin] Immediate response needed (Re LinuxWorld Expo)

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Jul 11 20:10:30 PDT 2007

I wrote:

> Here's what I wrote on conspire in response to Jim's kind offer to
> have some CABAL literature at the table (quoted in case the
> suggestions are useful to others):

OK, I found a few minutes to do this, and have stuck to a fairly basic
design, lest I do something grotesque by mistake.  Printing this out,
photocopying it two-sided onto (say) yellow paper, and then cutting all
sheets into quarters should work well.

http://linuxmafia.com/pub/linux/cabal/cabal-flyer.sxw

(Best not to just use white paper, as the layout's pretty vanilla,
already.  ;->  )