[Balug-admin] Any good words as to the gathering of data from the old balug website ?

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sun Jun 17 08:50:28 PDT 2007

Quoting Michael Paoli (Michael.Paoli@cal.berkeley.edu):

[much good work, elided]

> DNS is coming along fairly well - infrastructure is in place, have one
> solid slave service in place, and good offers for additional slaves -
> will probably add about two more slaves or sets of slaves.

I'm just back (from my three weeks' holiday in Greece, Egypt, and
Turkey), and so can make good on my standing offer of slave service at
NS1.LINUXMAFIA.COM (198.144.195.186), any time you need it.  Jet lag
permitting.  ;->

--
Cheers,               This .sig inspected by:
Rick Moen             09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0