[Balug-admin] (forw) USENIX Super User Group Meeting

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed May 16 15:39:51 PDT 2007

Passing this along from CABAL to BALUG.  (I'll be just getting off a
flight from Athens on Thursday, June 21, so I'll not be able to attend.)

----- Forwarded message from Jennifer Peterson <jpeterson@usenix.org> -----

To: installers@linuxmafia.com
From: Jennifer Peterson <jpeterson@usenix.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:47:11 -0700
Subject: USENIX Super User Group Meeting

Hi,

As you may know Annual Tech is in Santa Clara, June 17-22 this year.
I just wanted to see if your group would be interested in holding its
June meeting at the conference, or if you would be interested in
working together on a Super User Group Meeting at Annual Tech.

Also, would you be willing to put the USENIX Annual Tech button on
your website in exchange for a registration discount for your members?

Please let me know if you'd be interested.

Thank you!

Jennifer Peterson
Marketing & Conference Assistant
USENIX Association