[BALUG-Admin] O'Reilly Discount Banners for BALUG.org

Andrew Fife afife@untangle.com
Fri Aug 1 14:43:23 PDT 2008

O'Reilly treats BALUG pretty well with free copies of pretty much any book
we want.  Does anybody object to helping them out by displaying one of
their discount banner ads?  In addition to helping O'Reilly, members may
appreciate knowing about the 35% discount.  Here is a link to the various
banners.

http://ug.oreilly.com/promote/discount/

P.S. If there is an O'Reilly book that you want, and there is at least a
reasonable chance of doing a review, please let me know that I can request
if for you.

--
Andrew Fife
Untangle - The Open Source Network Gateway

650.425.3327 desk
415.806.6028 cell