[BALUG-Admin] O'Reilly Discount Banners for BALUG.org; web site/design layout, etc.

jim jim@well.com
Sat Aug 2 21:25:46 PDT 2008

   good points. several publishers send books to LUGs
as a matter of promotion, often hoping, or more strongly
brow-beating, to get reviews. a stronger commitment seems
in order for a place on the page.
   i like advertising supporters, i have to say, in the
case their support is significant.