[BALUG-Admin] BALUG list administration through Sept. 19

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri Aug 29 16:16:18 PDT 2008

I'm going to be away for a while starting Tuesday, and so in the
_unlikely_ event that listadmin action is needed, it's very unlikely
I'll be able to handle it until Friday, Sept. 19.  I appear to still be
the only person receiving BALUG's Mailman administrive notices
(e-mails), at this time.

The good news is that the above is very unlikely to be a problem:
Once in a blue moon, someone's post to balug-admin needs to be approved
or rejected, or a legit balug-talk subscriber's post from a
non-subscribed account must be dealt with.

In the absence of an administrator, held items expire and are discarded
after 5 days.  So, the default is that held posts / requests simply go
away, during my absence.

(Almost all held items are spam.)