[BALUG-Admin] Mark Shuttleworth @ BALUG in March?

Andrew Fife afife@untangle.com
Thu Jan 3 14:49:10 PST 2008

Okay, based on feedback its seems like Shuttleworth on 3/24 is well
supported so I'll contact his assistant and finalize the date.

As for updating the website, the sooner we get to it the better, but I
don't think waiting until next week is a big deal if Michael is busy.

Andrew Fife
Untangle - Open Source Security Gateway
download.untangle.com

650.425.3327 (O)
415.806.6028 (C)
afife@untangle.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Paoli [mailto:Michael.Paoli@cal.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:10 PM
To: Andrew Fife
Cc: balug-admin@lists.balug.org; balug-speaker-coordinators@balug.org
Subject: Re: Mark Shuttleworth @ BALUG in March?

Sounds good!

A) Let balug-webmaster@balug.org know when you've got confirmation on the
date
with the restaurant and (re)confirmed with Mark Shuttleworth, and I/we
will
start making the updates on the relevant web pages (most notably date,
speaker
and affiliation).
B) Changing date(s) can have it's downside(s), but I'd say it's likely
well
worth it in this case.
C) I'm quite to absurdly busy through about Friday this week, but could
likely get at least some minimal updates wiggled in by not later than end
of this weekend.