[BALUG-Admin] 41 RSVPs for Jan 15th

Andrew Fife afife@untangle.com
Wed Jan 9 10:23:22 PST 2008

So far we have 41 unique RSVPs for the January 15th meeting.  Only one of
the RSVPS is from a BALUG regular (that I recognize), so I think we should
be looking at about 60 people right now and I expect 5 to 10 more RSVPs to
trickle in over the next couple of days.  I don't feel like we have a
great pool of data from September & October, because the numbers were so
much lower, but in both cases the number of RSVPs was an excellent
predictor of how many non-regulars were going to show up.

I'll do a final reminder message to everyone who RSVP'ed on Monday or
Tuesday.

Andrew Fife
Untangle - Open Source Security Gateway
download.untangle.com