[BALUG-Admin] Mark Shuttleworth Date Change --> 3/25

Tue Jan 22 12:36:52 PST 2008

Okay, ... I just made initial website update.

Andrew Fife - could you be sure and clear the date with the restaurant
(if you've not already done so) and confirm with us when that's taken
care of. - Thanks.

Quoting Andrew Fife <afife@untangle.com>:

> I just got a note from Mark Shuttleworth's assistant that he needs to
> change the date from Monday 3/24 to Tuesday 3/25.  I told her this was
> fine.  However, the timing is unfortunate because I mentioned the 3/24
> date in several forum postings that I made last night.

When updating/announcing, may want to include wording (roughly) such as:
NOTE: this is NOT BALUG's REGULAR MEETING DATE (3rd Tuesdays) and is also
a CHANGE FROM EARLIER SCHEDULED DATE that was mentioned in at least some forums.