[BALUG-Admin] Still Need Help for BALIG Tomorrow

Andrew Fife afife@untangle.com
Mon Jul 14 09:45:28 PDT 2008

Regarding the BALUG dinner tomorrow night, we still need a little bit of
help.

Jim Stockford has volunteered to MC the event.

Is anyone willing to collect the $13 from attendees and coordinate with
the restraint?  Its $12 to the restaurant and $1 tip to the staff.

Lastly, I normally bring the projector, extension cords for power and the
10ft projector screen.  Obviously I can't bring this items.  However, if
anyone is willing to pick them up in San Mateo, I can certainly make them
available.

--
Andrew Fife
Untangle - The Open Source Network Gateway

650.425.3327 desk
415.806.6028 cell