[BALUG-Admin] Help for BALUG (2008-07-15)

Tue Jul 15 16:58:29 PDT 2008

I did also pick up some name tags and pens, so will likely have
those reasonably covered too.

Andrew - can you see that the restaurant folks are informed of estimate
based on RSVP responses, if you haven't already done so. - thanks.