[BALUG-Admin] Andrew Morton Needs to Reschedule

Andrew Fife afife@untangle.com
Tue Jun 3 12:18:49 PDT 2008

Per the email string below, Andrew Morton needs to reschedule.  We have 2

1) push the BALUG meeting back one week

2) find another speaker and reschedule with Andrew Morton for later in the
year

Regarding #2, I sent an email to Jeremy Alison this morning to see if he
could stand in on short notice.  However, I have no idea if this is
possible or not.  A presentation by Untangle's CTO is always a possiblity,
but I don't want to force that on the group.

Please let me know what you think ASAP.

--
Andrew Fife
Untangle - The Open Source Network Gateway

650.425.3327 desk
415.806.6028 cell