[BALUG-Admin] June 24 2008, my lack of attending

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com
Tue Jun 24 17:03:34 PDT 2008

I had planned on attendding the june meeting and my wife took off work so
we could. I was out of town when Adrew posted speaker problem. I would
have felt better having no speaker but meeting on the regular day. I have
enjoyed no speaker meetings in the past.

I hope meeting is well attended tonight.

My health is not as good as has been so I will only attend a few meetings
of balug in the future unless my health improves.

I do not expect Dick Verna to make many meetings of BALUG.

I hope to see members at other events when/where can.

Take care...

Larry Platzek  larryp@inow.com