[BALUG-Admin] Questions for Andrew Morton (Linux Kernel Maintainer)

Mike Higashi mhigashi@gmail.com
Sat May 3 19:50:47 PDT 2008

2008/5/1 Andrew Fife <afife@untangle.com>:

>  In the process of confirming Andrew Morton as BALUG's speaker for June, Mr.
> Morton is curious to know what topics we would like him to cover and or any
> questions we may have for him.  I'm not really the best person to give him
> guidance here so any help you guys can offer will be appreciated.

How about a review of recent history, for example on why
the even/odd numbering for stable/development kernels
has been dropped, and an explanation of what the new
process is.

Mike