[BALUG-Admin] pizza RSVP cutoff time 6:00 A.M. 2008-09-16

Mon Sep 15 21:39:57 PDT 2008

Andrew, et. al.,

I've got pizza order in for tomorrow.  I did give them your name and
cellular as primary contact, and also my name and (work) number as
backup/alternate.  We can adjust (e.g. add) quantities
a bit tomorrow as warranted.  The manager there actually said they
could take order adjustments as late as about 5:00 P.M. ... but I
don't think we want to be dickering around that late with late
RSVPs and order tweaks ... so I earlier gave a 6:00 A.M. cutoff on the
RSVPs for pizza.

At present - sized for 30 - we're looking at $255.73 total (including
tax, but not tip or sodas).  Oh, and for delivery time, I told them
6:40 P.M. - or at least as close as they can get to that.

I adjusted the mix of pizza types a bit from what I'd proposed earlier,
based on various feedback (some in RSVPs, and other suggestions/comments).

I'll likely send out, a bit later, some more details on what the present
order looks like ... and also bit of matrix on adjustments for
additional people (e.g. for different ranges of numbers of people, we
bump up some of the various pizza quantities).

I'll update tally on pizza RSVPs a bit after 6:00 A.M. tomorrow, and
I can put that in as our (semi-?)final adjustment on pizza order (final,
unless one of us has time to review and tweak subsequent to that).

http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-admin-balug.org/2008-September/000608.html