[BALUG-Admin] "fixed": Re: dreamhost list issues?

Wed Apr 1 00:53:10 PDT 2009

This would appear to be "all better" now.

As this is hosted, and we don't have CLI/shell access on the listserver
host, I was guestimating hosting provider made a booboo, and that once
it was noticed or reported, they'd fix it not just where
noticed/reported, but likely all the places it had gotten broken.

I hadn't (yet) reported it ... didn't get fixed quite as fast as I
might have hoped (was still not working a day or two ago), but at this
point it would appear that it's all been corrected.