[BALUG-Admin] SF-LUG/BALUG IPs, DNS, etc.

Fri Nov 13 22:03:03 PST 2009

Jim, I see you (or someone) got both of the:
208.96.15.251
208.96.15.252
IPs on the SF-LUG domU.
I also brought the balug domU backup up, after reconfiguring its
IP to be 208.96.15.254 before bringing it back up multiuser (earlier
today I just brought the balug domU down and disabled its automatic
restart to quickly free up the 208.96.15.252 IP for SF-LUG).  I've
also reenabled the automatic restart of the balug domU - you may
want to do the same for the SF-LUG domU at some point - otherwise
if the dom0 host reboots, the SF-LUG domU won't come back up without
manual intervention (see/research /etc/xen/auto/).

I'm still playing catch-up on the BALUG DNS and other bits - but no
primary production services of BALUG's are down - so we're in tolerable
condition for the moment.