[BALUG-Admin] Feedback (on earlier draft) & survey form (for "Working in the Business" BALUG panel discussion)

Thu Apr 29 12:14:10 PDT 2010

Much thanks on the feedback.

I've carefully considered/reviewed that and
some other feedback, and made at least some changes.  (it did,
unfortunately, get a wee bit longer, but it does also now early,
and much more clearly indicate what's required vs. optional - so
zipping through just the required bits (contact info. + checking some
buttons/boxes) can be rather to quite quick to complete).

There are also numerous small tweaks throughout - which hopefully mostly
improves things at least a wee bit in various places.

Anyway, it's "live" now - I'll have the URL to take the survey /
("complete the application") out fairly soon (starting later today).